This week’s Toast to Tuesday look is created by our Polyvore group member, Shalysa. The quote alone had me roll my shoulders back and actually sip (not gulp) my coffee before the work commute. I actually read more articles in my morning paper on the train versus just skimming the headlines. My goal after getting to the office, not to let my brain turn off as insinuated by dear Robert Frost below. Not only a morning inspiration, but a challenge to keep up the momentum throughout the workday. Plus I just love the nod to the mod prep school girl in the outfit.
by Rachel Yeomans | August 9th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide