I’m sensing this week is having a very strong theme towards days gone by. Last week I greatly enjoyed a performance of Les Miserables. I’ve had the lyrics of each song memorized for some time, but I always forget how much better they are live! After coming home I realized that the title of one of my favorite songs from the show, Red and Black, is also a favorite wardrobe color combination!
by Rachel Yeomans | February 15th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide