I haven’t posted a “celebrity” working look yet from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore group, but this one I thought would be ideal to break the regular mold. I am a great fan of Rachel Weisz, and I could actually see her pulling off the set created below by thinnita! Plus the shoes and bag add just enough sultry statement that both Weisz and many career women prize in their personalities. Plus, it’s fun thinking how – if she had a desk job - Rachel Weisz goes to work!
by Rachel Yeomans | January 10th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide