En route to a business meeting last week, my boss made a comment regarding my blog: “You should write about how men can dress for work while not sweating to death.” I of course laughed and made a joke about how I feared that required an accessory of air conditioning. It is true though, men’s work wear is not the most conducive to high temperatures (it was 86 degrees that day). And no shorts, flip flops nor short-sleeved button down shirts are the answers. However lighter colors, light materials and perhaps a pair of rolled-up sleeves along with sunglasses and maybe even a fedora may help work through the summer months in working (and not sweating) style.
by Rachel Yeomans | May 17th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide