Who says that just because you’re cold, you can’t be fashionable? You work wardrobe can beat these less-than-fair-weathered temperatures! This week’s selected set from TheWorkingWardrobe Polyvore Group was curated by iredelarosa. I think I’m having a weakness for leopard as of late, because as soon as I saw this leopard coat from Mango – well let’s just say I had to hide my credit card. The footwear wouldn’t necessarily work while commuting at least, but you can always bring them with you to wear when you get to the office!
by Rachel Yeomans | November 22nd, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide