This past holiday weekend I was able to spend some quality time with my nieces and nephew. During some very important doll dress-up games, my nieces were debating which hair pretty would look the best on their dolls. This was the first time I’ve heard the term “hair pretty”, but I thought it was absolutely charming. And I thought, why don’t we working women try to don some more hair pretties as part of our attire? I think it’s good to work some pretty into our lives every once in a while, don’t you think? So to my dear nieces, Hannah and Kate, here are some adult hair pretties to play with (and work in).
by Rachel Yeomans | April 26th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide