What a gorgeous Memorial Day it was! This Monday officially ushered in the sunshine, the outdoor-centric festivities, and of course the rising temperatures. Now that we’re stepping back into the work week, how do we bring forward the relaxing fashions of the holiday weekend into Outlook calendar of office meetings? With this week’s Polyvore ensemble, I put together a work outfit that nods towards some of the fabrics and colors that you may have donned this very weekend!
HomeWomenToast to Tuesday: A Polka Dot Dress and Straw Tote to Bring the Holiday Weekend into the Workweek
by Rachel Yeomans | May 31st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide