I practically live in blazers. They are more professional than the cardigan, and more structured than an actual jacket. (Can you tell I’m getting excited for Fall?) This Theory blazer is absolutely adorable, plus yellow happens to be my favorite clothing color.
I apparently am in a yellow mood this week, as I posted a yellow lace skirt and top on Monday, and now I’m posting a yellow blazer. Yellow is such a happy color that it just must be incorporated into your work wear! Plus the Theory blazer is a working woman’s business staple! Pair it… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide