An article I recently came across discussed the implications of the generation gap in the workplace. The Illinois consultant interviewed used the flip flop as a symbol of this divide – a very specific symbol however as I have seen many a flip flop clomping around the office during the work day. I am a… Read more…
For working women, keeping up with fashion trends may be the last item on their “to-do” list. Who really has time to determine if animal print, leather or opaque tights will work with a professional woman’s wardrobe? Lloyd Boston, host of Closet Cases on the Fine Living Network and style expert for Jones New York… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide