This past month I have gone through some major changes career wise. After spending almost three years both happily and unhappily ensconced in an office job where my quite varied role was fairly straightforward (at times anyway) I decided to leave and try something different. After years of wanting to write for a living and… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 22nd, 2009
If T-Shirt & Sneakers Could Fit into the Working Wardrobe, Then This Look from The Satorialist Will Climb Any Corporate Ladder
by Rachel Yeomans | October 16th, 2009
Tagged as: casualfriday, fashion, Satorialist, streetfashion, streetstyle, style, TheSatorialist, workingwardrobe
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide