The manual on the workplace dress code is sadly outdated. The typical language in a corporate environment focuses on business attire. That usually means no jeans, shorts, strappy tops, sandals or flip flops and hemlines that don’t go more than a few inches above the knee. Pretty typical. However with all the start-ups and small… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | January 8th, 2014
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide