Africa is coming to the United States – through fashion. In this month’s issue of Marie Claire in the “Feel-Good Fashion” column, the writer interviewed Deborah Lloyd, the Creative Director at Kate Spade. The focus of the interview was Lloyd’s travels to Africa to find items and materials to for its partnership with Women for… Read more…
Homework to Africa
by Rachel Yeomans | March 5th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide