Skirts and I are not the best of friends, but I still love them. They are beautiful and non-restrictive, but with long legs and a curvy bottom, I have a hard time finding a flattering look. Minis and maxis are too short; pencils are too tight; and tutus and bubble skirts should be restricted to… Read more…
By Huma Rashid Hands down,the most classic and timeless and flattering piece for everyday wear in a woman’s work wardrobe is the pencil skirt. This elegant article was actually created by Christian Dior in the 1940s, after the second World War. So, okay, fine, I guess there is somewhat of a timeline attached to it…. Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide