By Huma Rashid One of the easiest ways to turn a favorite dress into an office-appropriate outfit is to slip on a comfy blazer or a nice sweater. We’ve all got those great dresses in our closets – the ones that make us feel like a million bucks when we put them on, but are… Read more…
As many of you have discovered throughout my blog posts, I am obsessed with the open front cardigan/shawls. And no, one can never have enough of them in my belief. This Brown Rose Cardigan from Couture Candy is my new favorite of the fashion item. The open sleeves give the cardigan an almost Victorian air… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide