The clocks will change in just under a week. The temperature has dropped that noticeable extra 10 degrees. And I have already noticed my reflex into dressing in winter-wear. My cold-weather wardrobe ranges from wool slacks to lined skirts and dresses, however if I’m going to ‘grab-and-go’, I opt for usually the same attire: Skinny… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | November 2nd, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide