The life cycle of fashion used to follow the pattern of: Designer makes clothing Clothing goes to buyers Buyers buy clothing Clothing goes to retail store Shopper goes to retail store Shopper buys clothing Over the past few years, and especially so in the past year, the life cycle has shrunk significantly. In the era… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 3rd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide