Students at the University of Texas at Arlington who can’t afford business attire for interviews will soon have a campus-grown resource: Project Success, a student organization. Project Success is seeking donated clothing and money for dry cleaning. Mission Arlington has agreed to keep the clothing in a dedicated area of its downtown offices, within walking… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | November 23rd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Beauty 101: Tom Ford Beauty
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Calvin Klein Collarless Zip-Front Jacket
- Student Fashion: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Club Monaco Prue Sleeveless Trench
- Outfits Under $100: Going Tribal
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Louise et Cie ‘Rozza’ Leather Wedge Sandal
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide