One of the most obvious recurring trends on the Fall 2012 runways was brocade. While this term technically applies to a specific fabric and the weaving technique used, the trend encompasses a broader range (think heavily embroidered or embossed surfaces, and lots of metallic sheen). While it is seen mostly as upholstery, draperies, and formal… Read more…
The concept of “work wear” doesn’t necessarily follow the trends we look to in the magazine spreads or on the runways, but that doesn’t mean we can’t incorporate a little bit of our own personal fashion finds into our every-day water cooler routines. This latest work wear look book from Shopbop may just inspire us… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide