The 2009 Travelodge discarded clothing catalogue released today, has revealed that British workers are taking their fashion advice from Quentin Tarantino and are power-dressing in black and white; like the sharp suited stars from ‘Reservoir Dogs’ – in order to be seen as leaders in the workplace. The hotel chain’s annual clothing inventory report has… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 2nd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot