America’s foremost capitalist may not have much in common with China’s top Communist, but Warren Buffett and Hu Jintao do appear to share the same clothier. Move over Brioni, the truly rich and powerful are wearing Trands. The obscure menswear label is produced by Dayang Group, a clothing company founded by Li Guilian, 63 years… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 24th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide