The Tim Hamilton Spring 2010 collection offered some great looks during Paris Fashion Week, a few of which would make a fantastic impression at the workplace. I especially loved how Hamilton took the jumpsuit and mastered turning it into a silhouette mimicking that of a mini sleek dress with pants. Who said work clothing had… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 9th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide