By Emma Pretto One of the easiest ways to add color, pattern, or texture to a winter outfit is with tights. Some styles can even flatter your shape, like the control top leopard print pair, or the slimming effect of the grey tights. Make sure to stick with simple outfits when wearing bold patterns: they’re… Read more…
My last trip to New York was for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, during which I took one day off of watching fashion and skidaddled to Brooklyn with a girlfriend to shop for fashion. My goal: find as many funky tights as I possibly could. One of my favorite ways to pop a work outfit (considering I… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide