By Alan Neff When last we meet, I shared the statistic that 72% of men shop for their own clothes. Today, I’m addressing the 72% and the portion of the 28% who are willing to take control of shopping from helicopter moms, spinster aunts, spouses, life-partners, one-night-stands, and, in desperate moments, the occasional random bystander…. Read more…
One of my biggest fashion peeves is that for some reason most men think that baggy is flattering. How wrong they are! I love what Catherine Horgan of MyStyleFiles wrote about finding the appropriate fit for the man’s wardrobe. * * * For men, fit is everything. And if you are tall, clothes should fit… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide