By Alan Neff There’s a lot of black and gray in the Basic Business Wardrobe set out below. That shouldn’t surprise you. Men’s dress-clothes for entry-level positions ought to support first impressions and continuing perceptions of your modesty, reliability, and productivity. Those are highly-valued traits in most workplaces. And, black goes with nearly everything and makes you look slimmer…. Read more…
Homesuit and tie
by Rachel Yeomans | June 22nd, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide