Stella McCartney kicked off the week on Monday with a Spring 2010 Collection that didn’t disappoint. The runway collection showcased during Paris Fashion Week blew me away – especially considering how many workable outfits came down the runway, especially the most romantic and innovative pantsuit I have seen in quite some time. And even more… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 8th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide