The mild/chilly weather constitutes the need for layers – however that doesn’t necessarily mean a coat. You could take this tween-weather fashion one of two ways: Layer lighter layers atop one another (i.e. a long-sleeved top, tunic, blazer, scarf and gloves), or wear a light coat for that extra layer, and a bit of “haute… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | February 8th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide