The spring 2010 collection of Louis Vuitton brought its groove on during Paris Fashion Week. Marc Jacobs donned his models with loud makeup, crazy hair and of course show-stopping clothes. Here’s my favorite work look from the collection – I might leave the hair at home though. Photo: New York Magazine
by Rachel Yeomans | October 9th, 2009
Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 Collection. Paris Fashion Week. Not Necessarily Work Wear But Still Altogether Stunning
by Rachel Yeomans | October 7th, 2009
Tagged as: #PFW, AlexanderMcQueen, clothing, fahion, fashionweek, paris, ParisFashionWeek, Spring, spring2010, springfashion
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide