Miuccia Prada is not fond of Hollywood celebrities. While many designers scramble even to offer their clothes to C-listers, Ms. Prada prefers intellectuals. So she invited architect Rem Koolhaas to her show last season, creating no headlines whatsoever, but she declines to dress movie stars for the Oscars, which could sell a truckload of handbags…. Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 28th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide