The Akris Spring 2010 collection showcased at Paris Fashion Week gave me an insight into just how boring my work attire actually is. My blazers don’t have the motorcycle detailing. I don’t have two-toned business suits. My dresses don’t wrap over in a style to reveal a wide lapel look. And I certainly don’t have… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 7th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide