By Jennifer Bussell – wardrobe180.com With awards show season kicking into high gear with Sunday’s Golden Globes, the next few weeks will showcase the best that Spring/Summer 2012 fashion has in store…tangy tangerines, sassy yellows, high-gloss metallics, and head-turning teals sure to make a peacock jealous. Assuming this Elie Saab Spring 2012 gown isn’t on… Read more…
Homespring into winter
by Rachel Yeomans | January 12th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide