I recently had the pleasure to speak with Japanese shoe designer Hiromi Dragonfield about her line B by Aperire. Dragonfield designs her shoes in Osaka, Japan, then spends time at her Los Angeles boutique, The B Store (in Hollywood on Melrose). The store’s walls are lined with Dragonfield’s designs; which one could only refer to… Read more…
by Gloria Iseli | September 7th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide