Although I know it can’t last, yesterday showcased the first of the 2011 heat wave here in Chicago-land. It reached to 80 degrees with gorgeous sunshine and a cool breeze. Again, as a Midwesterner, I know it’s short-lived. But the hint of warm weather to come gave me a sense of rebellion to the frigid… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | April 11th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide