Silk scarves are fantastic accessories for adding a bit of pop to an outfit. They can be used as traditional around-the-neck scarves, but also as hair accessories and a little extra something tied to the handle of a handbag or briefcase. I discovered these silk scarves by Terracotta New York currently on sale through Fab.com…. Read more…
By Emma Pretto Silk scarves are about as versatile as accessories can get! The first two scarves are from Club Monaco and feature a subtle bit of pattern. The polka dots and pointed edges of the first scarf make me think of Mad Men, while the soft stripes of the second would match most anything…. Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide