By Alan Neff In my last post, I noted that business casual varies from workplace to workplace. So do the elements of business casual, one of which can be the short-sleeved shirt. There are people who would rather not hear about short-sleeved shirts. Ever. They probably feel the same way about turtlenecks, sleeveless sweater-vests, and… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | August 17th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide