By Emma Pretto If you’re anything like me, you operate under the assumption that a girl can’t own too many cardigans. Sometimes, however, I get tired of the traditional long-sleeved button-front variety. That’s where shawl collar cardigans come in! This Eileen Fisher cardigan is a basic style which pairs nicely with skirts or pants and… Read more…
Homeshawl collar cardigans
by Emma P. | November 22nd, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide