By Emma Pretto An alternative to the recent surge of bright neon hues, sorbet shades were also on the runway for Spring 2012. Try this trend by pairing pastel-colored garments with a neutral piece (like the gray blazers or white trousers pictured below). You can bring pretty pastels from catwalk to cubicle even now –… Read more…
By Jacqueline Rezak Not a seat was empty at Lara Miller’s Fall 2010 Runway show last Friday. The show was not only to display Miller’s Fall collection to the tough fashion critics of Chicago, but also to celebrate 5 years of independent sustainable style. And so within the very chic, urban brick walls of The… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide