Basic means something else when you’re Ralph Lauren. It means silver-sequined slashed jeans, organza “work-shirt” dresses and a metallic blue-lame gown with all the trademark details of coveralls. Lauren, who embodies the classic American sportswear look, said he wanted to craft spring-season clothes at New York Fashion Week that reflected the “resilient spirit” of the… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | September 21st, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide