Students at the University of Texas at Arlington who can’t afford business attire for interviews will soon have a campus-grown resource: Project Success, a student organization. Project Success is seeking donated clothing and money for dry cleaning. Mission Arlington has agreed to keep the clothing in a dedicated area of its downtown offices, within walking… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | November 23rd, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide