Today’s Wall Street Journal declared that Boston-based private-equity firm Advent International Corp. is going to buy out teen clothing company Charlotte Russe. The selling price: $380 million. This may seem a risky turnover considering the competition offered by Forever 21 and H&M, however as Advent boasts having the workout retail haven Lululemon Athletica in its… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | August 25th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide