By Ruthie Kott If your office is anything like mine, the temperature inside is anything but constant. One minute, it’s freezing and I’m reaching for my winter coat, and the next, I’m ready to strip down to a tank top. Your problems are solved with a poncho or a cape. Whether jacket or sweater material,… Read more…
Homeponchos at work
by Rachel Yeomans | January 19th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide