By Brooke O’Neill There was a time when my wardrobe consisted of nothing but blacks, whites, and grays. Mostly solids. Mostly cotton. Entirely forgettable. It was the safe, boring choice, purely functional and guaranteed not to raise any eyebrows in the office. But after several Chicago winters left me pale and desperate for sunlight, I… Read more…
Homepink and green
by Rachel Yeomans | February 23rd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide