By Huma Rashid Pink and grey have to be one of my favorite color combinations for workplace ensembles. The pink is blatantly, unmistakably feminine and effortlessly pretty, while the grey (depending on the shade – there is, after all, a difference between charcoal grey and pale heather grey) is polished and professional but without getting… Read more…
Homepink and gray
by HumaR | May 19th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide