You know you won’t need half the stuff in your suitcase. The next time you travel, pack lighter and pack smarter. Here’s how. “There are only two types of luggage,” says Doug Dyment. “Carry-on luggage and lost luggage.” Dyment is a former computer technician and creator of OneBag, a travel blog that offers advice on… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | October 14th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide