Last week Chicago’s Merchandise Mart hosted its annual One of a Kind Show. The show features artisans and designers across the country. It’s big, it’s overwhelming, and it’s oh so fun! This year I discovered the designer Shernett Swaby, and I think I’m in love. She was the fifth finalist on Canada’s Project Runway and… Read more…
HomeOne of a Kind Show
by Rachel Yeomans | December 7th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide