Personally, I am horrible at pairing skirts with tops. It’s not like wearing jeans and a blouse, where practically every combination works in some respect. Only certain skirts seem to fit with certain tops, and you need to buy a zillion separate pieces to make sure you have coherent outfits and the whole thing ends… Read more…
As a budget-conscious female, I tend to rely heavily on the statement necklace. A few of these in your arsenal can take a plain tee and jeans out to dinner, bring a tired black dress back to life and even cover a rogue makeup stain around a neckline. For men, however, a rhinestone bib may… Read more…
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide