More layers came before us during the Richard Chai show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York this morning. And oh, were they gorgeous! I absolutely loved the tawny tweeds mixed with silk and sequins – and despite how crazy that may sound, it worked! There were so many amazing looks that I could see… Read more…
HomeNY Fashion Week
by Rachel Yeomans | February 11th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide