So I have to be honest, my first New York weekend constituted a lot of recovery…I was tired! However I did manage to get certain things accomplished. First, I had to kick off my first Friday NYC happy hour with some margaritas. I met my amazing publisher, Tenisha Anderson of Qlix Magazine, at Zengo for… Read more…
HomeNew York weekend
by Rachel Yeomans | January 9th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide