This weekend, The New York Times published an interview with Charlotte Beers, former chairwoman and C.E.O. of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, and the woman behind the conference series, “The X Factor.” It seems this interview was made in conjunction with many others to market the release of her new book, I’d Rather Be in Charge…. Read more…
HomeNew York Times interview
by Rachel Yeomans | April 2nd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide