Neutrals are under-rated and under-used, and today, I’m aiming to put a stop to all that. I’m part of the problem, too, though, so don’t feel like all the blame is being put squarely on your shoulders. I think the problem is that, subconsciously, I always see neutrals as boring colors that are to be… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | June 3rd, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide