By Huma Rashid I’ve gotten this question on my blog with respect to the Business Casual Superstar series I do, and the answer, for those of you that don’t mind spoilers, is a resounding YES! There is nothing wrong with wearing a floral skirt as part of a business casual ensemble. There’s also nothing wrong… Read more…
by Rachel Yeomans | February 11th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide